News

Day 3 – Part 3 – Disco

Children had a great time at disco. Just back to accommodation and had piece of birthday cake before heading to our rooms.

14 comments on “Day 3 – Part 3 – Disco

1. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒwaoh! You lot scrub up nicely. Now give us a hint, who was the best dancer?😁

2. Aynrand’s Mom says:

Aynrand Show Your dance moves😍😍😍
    Love Lots,
    Mom

3. Lucas’ mum says:

Come on Mr Welsh, onto the dance floor as wellπŸ•Ί.

4. Have a good night sleep Paul.. miss u πŸ™

5. Jessica's mum says:

Wow nice one, everyone is in their happy mood.that’s nice.
    BRAVO to all the teachers
    Good night and sleep tight everyone.

6. wow! you guys had fun I cant wait for my disco

7. Alison Sylvestre says:

Lovely pictures…hope your all enjoying the disco

8. Maria /Anthony Abella says:

That was extremely good disco, for sure everybody enjoyed it and is exhausted. We loved you children for your extraordinary effort. Nicolas my son, this is just the beginning of fun. We love you so much. Mama and Papa

9. DJ Paul's brother says:

Good am everyone!its looks like everyone had a fantastic move in the dance floor last nightπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘who has the best dance move?

10. Marifel Bardos says:

Good morning Nathaniel B. Rise and shine! Have a blast today, savour the time with your friends as today is your last day of your school journey. I’d probably need to give your dad something to make him sleep tonight. He is so excited to see you tomorrow as I am. Mum is off to work now. But as usual, will be checking for updates.
    Love you loads! 😘😘😘

11. Maricris Tiamzon says:

Hello Joaquin 😘😘😘
    We cant wait to see you again. We miss you so very much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
    I hope you had a great day today.
    You must be all tired after the disco last night. No uploads yet ☹️

12. Have a great disco and DON’T DIRTY YOUR CLOTHES. BJ

Abisoye am sure you’re enjoying yourself, we all miss you and wait for your return tomorrow. Miss u my baby girl.

13. Jocelyn Villano says:

Hello Kurt, sorry, I was not able to send you a message last night. I was really busy at work. I saw your pictures though.
    I was imagining your dance moves at the disco. I doubt if you were able to use those waltz and swing moves I taught you or the slow dances that we did in the kitchen.
    Anyway, I am sure you did well and had lots of fun and excitement. Those, rather daunting moves that Nat S. taught you were really fantastic .
    We love you Kurt.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–We miss you so much.
    Be sure to pack all your belongings.
    Can’t wait for Friday afternoon.
    Have a safe journey home.
    God Bless.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

14. YOU WERE AMAZING πŸ˜‰!